Good Enterprise Information Management is key to eliminating redundant data and creating
reliable information for precise decision making. digiversetech’ EIM services professionals
have deep cross-industry experience covering entire data life cycle. We can help you to optimize
your current EIM resources, upgrade your EIM to the latest 4.0 version, or implement new resources.
As a gold partner of SAP, we are able to provide you with expert consulting at affordable costs to
make your business run smoother and react faster to changing market needs.
OUR EIM SERVICES INCLUDE:
• Data Governance – Take ownership and better manage information across your business.
• Data Integration and Data Quality Management – Integrate data from multiple sources and keep data clean, ensuring the accuracy of your queries.
• Master Data Management (MDM) – Support operational projects, consolidate data, and standardize master data.
• Event Processing – Analyze event data continuously, identify trends, and measure the impact of events across business channels in real time.
• Upgrades – Stay on top of the technology with the help of digiversetech BI consultants. We can help make your EIM 4.0 upgrades seamless.
SWIFT DATA HEALTH ASSESSMENT DHA)
• Physical Environment.
• Data Architecture.
• Data Quality.
• Data Governance.
SWIFT EIM – DATA GOVERNANCE SETUP
• Develop Data Governance strategy
• Define Data governance organization and processes
• Develop metrics and measurements
• Training and Rollout
SWIFT DATA QUALITY
• Installation and Configuration (Data Services)
• Data Quality Profiling (2 sources,1 entity,5 attributes)
• Data Quality Scorecard, Data Cleansing & Enrichment Spec.
• Data Services Job Design (Extract, Stage, Cleanse, Load).
• Data Quality Scorecard: Source vs. Target Data.
• Knowledge Transfer.
SWIFT EIM – MASTER DATA MANAGEMENT (MDM) PILOT
• Preparation and Planning – Review As-is state and define MDM Pilot scope
• Blueprinting – Define Technical architecture and install/configure software (NetWeaver MDM)
• Realization – Implement MDM Pilot processes
• Go-live & Support – Perform knowledge transfer and define implementation roadmap